• Aughentaine Gardens

Gardens

Designed in the mid 1950’s by Percy Cane, and created over the last 50 years by Mrs John Hamilton Stubber, the extensive gardens at Aughentaine cover some 12 acres and are on an elevated site with magnificent views.

They range from formal terraced herbaceous borders to planted parkland, a walled kitchen garden and an attractive woodland glen sheltering a collection of specimen rhododendrons, camellias, azaleas and trees.